IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini - Sufi's- a 7th son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brian with folks like you and this list I feel confident to swing my legs off the "edge" and share my lunch with you and all! Do you like corn chips? Nice to read your thoughtful posts Brian and blessings! - chrisma_seventh_son <a_seventh_son wrote: chrism - it's not so surprising to me that mention of the Kundalini ismet with such a degree of consternation. I tend to agree with Jung'sassessment that Kundalini completes the quaternary (turns the 3 intothe 4), introducing a

"missing" element wholly necessary to psychicequilibrium, though not to the trinity in itself, per se. thearchetype (as with the coming of any archetype) would arisespontaneously [in the unconscious dynamics, individually and/orcollectively] so it's natural to meet that unknown with FUD (fear,uncertainty, doubt) and of course anger. then again 2000 years ago,that is how Christianity was received by the pagans so it shouldn't besurprising that the pendulum (nor the sword) swings both ways... likeit or not we are on the edge of a major dynamic vector.:-)-brian