IndiaDivine.org

samskara - (stoned?)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interesting thread John. With regards to the excrement analogy is there something that you wish to discuss here that hasn't been and it has been frustrating you? I don't know as you focus a bit more on the classical Indian vedic areas than I do. Though I'm reasonably sure the vedics kept some distance from the excretorial aspects in their discussions. I could be wrong about that though. The clarity issue is something to consider though. Yes I agree with you clarity is important for the sender and the reader. Spell check is a great resource and yes I am sooo guilty of bad spelling. But when you write, it is much appreciated "for clarity" that the words be understandable and following a form of logic or line of reasoning that we all can partake of. Your opinions are valued and appreciated and you have extensive knowledge and experience, so it is important to be clear in your words and phrases that understandings do not

erupt this way. Bondzai is new here and has not had an opportunity to come up to speed on your particular systems and information. So perhaps we should allow that to occur if he wishes to. And the "stoned" accusation. This isn't like you. At least not as I have seen you here on this list. Bondzai and you John and all here deserve this space, here on this list, where we can discuss openly and with politeness and consideration what experiences and or what questions come to mind without fear of getting whacked. Many other lists do not honor these arrangements but this one does. - blessings to you all - chrism johndplumber <jaganath wrote: It is not about my or your buttons it is about our buttons.My stuff isn't talked about here. I would appreciate it if your question was a bit clearer and I don't have to try and read your mind.There is just a muddy dirty smelly garb of stale green murky water with turds floating about because there are not enough amoebic bacteria around to absorb it before more is excreted. I have a desire to raise above it expose it to sunlight so that the UV rays might put a little more understanding into the collective mind and giving a bit of fresh air.Only in the personal aspect are we individuals, don't you remember coming up to get a breath of fresh air and seeing the blue skies

above the canopy of the trees a new hope and something that seems to be enlightening. Have you ever come up from hiding about murky waters of fear and desperation?I do remember breathing fresh air blue skies, Bondzai don't you.Is it you want me to go running around proclaiming that the sky is falling? I won't because I do not believe that. Please came answers my questions when your not stoned to see if you may push an other button, because you might get a completely different reply.John M. , "bondzai" <bondzai wrote:>> How about samskara approximates... your stuff...> > its the whole kit and caboodle about your buttons. The button, when> the button is there, how you see, what pushes it, what the program> is, what happens

etc...>