IndiaDivine.org

I am new member.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskaar to all the members of this great group. I am new member to this group. I am Bodla.Ramesh, (32) from andhrapradesh (India). I am an ardent devotee of lord shiva. And om namah shivaya is most pleasing mantra for me. I used to chant om namah shivaya in the leisure time, listening to bhajans, discussing the various things related to devotion especially related to lord shiva, reading books etc.. From the childhood itself i used to visit regulerly one ancient lord shiva temple just beside to my house which belongs to 1200AC. This is my spiritual sadhana. I can say i am almost all beginner in meditation sadhana. Is it possible for me to awaken my kundalini safely , that too being a stay of away from advising masters . Otherwise i leave this to lord's grace, earlier i read that lord is so compassionate that even without any efforts also in some cases

kundalini awakened, b'coz they have purity. And it should be handled in guru's presence otherwise it may leads to many mental and physical problems.. If Possible, Please i am requesting the members of this group help me to awekan my kundalini. I am very thankfull to Mr.Koushik, who made me to join in this group. Thanks a lot. Bodla.Ramesh

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment