IndiaDivine.org

shaktipat - Dan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Dan, What may happen for you is a condition of extreme peace. This will be determined by the work that you have done with the mind, body, and spirit up to this point. Your personal quotient of disciplines. What you bring to the table so to speak.You may feel temperature shifts in many different parts of your body. You may see lights. Your back may spontaneously arch backward. Ticklish sensations in the spine. Your fears may become amplified. Fears of possession or of negative entities in your case. Visions of angelic beings encouraging you. Sounds of insects that you cannot find like crickets or bees. Rushes of energy inside the spine, burning kidneys as the energy infuses the second chakra, severe to moderate mood swings, being scared by what is happening, bliss or joy , love for all life and creation, or you

my feel nothing at all. Depends on what is best for you at this time. I prefer a slow approach for those who have not been practicing the safeties for very long. But I am an assistant dust particle riding a floating cat hair when it comes to the determining of Shaktipat response in a person.......... unless there are major problems. Thats another matter. - blessings Dan - chrismDan <