IndiaDivine.org

From BBG to richard o

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Richard,what I said was "This is MY time out of thespiritual plane and on the physical plane." Confusing for you perhaps, but if you read the post correctly it may clear up your confusion. Your expectations are yours to have, as is your knowledge of it and what if any information is there for you. I am stating my thoughts and experiences with this not trying to form your expectations. "It says "time out of the spiritual plane and (time out) on the physical plane"? " Once again your misquoting me.You are projecting your expectations into my statement. "This is the time.... It could be .... listening to my intuition or not" Is there not a time to listen to my intuition This would depend on the quality of your intuition. As you seem to be skipping through the post and not reading what was written then forming questions based on those inaccuracies, then perhaps this is what you need to work on. "Forgiveness is the highest virtue, justice is only a step-child. Peace is in forgiveness; and God grant me one last hurtle, for love reigns superior for all people in my life but one, and I continue to punish myself with her. In this our scripts agree." If this is what you need sir, for comprehension then you are welcome to it. Your "script" is yours though and my written words and

thoughts inside what you have written are not the same to me. Once again, you seem to need to project your ideas into my words and perhaps this is what you need for understanding but you might try coming up with your own ideas and experience and thoughts instead of basing them on someone elses. Then you can be in agreement with yourself without projection onto someone else. "I work long varied hours......an unpredictable....schedule." I hope this person is working 'pro-bono' because there is nothing to have in this world worth screwing yourself over about, but for philanthropic service to others? there is never enough time or energy." I work for money. I use this money to bring me the acquisition of what I deem necessary to my life. I work for a blood bank and I do not feel as if I am "screwing myself" at all and I resent your implication, your projection. You phrase accusations inside questions and probably think your clever for doing so. What is it you are trying to illicit? What points are you trying to make? The statements I have made reflect my personal experience. I am factual and straight forward and do not play interpretive games with what I write. Questioning is understandable and appropriate. Inserting suspicion or malicious amusement at others expense is perhaps not the best way to express yourself here. What is

your purpose for being here? Are you here just for your own personal entertainment? I am sending you a healing to help you find your way. - bbg richard O <eyeoneblack wrote: This post is a little testy, but it is the way I learn....forgive me if I offend because no offence is intended. It is just a confusing line of thinking and very cryptic to me.