IndiaDivine.org

A passionate opinion - Droxine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Droxine, The opinion wasn't mine, but of another person who's name wasn't available. I found it amusing in its passion and do, to some degree, agree with its character. Certainly regarding the fear mongering around the subject. There is guidance but is that guidance followed? Do people give up lifelong habits that will cause them amplified pain and hurt because the Kundalini presses them to? No, not always. So what then is the cause of the pain? The person is. Free will is free will. Sometimes with the Kundalini it comes down to the chicken or the egg. Is it the flow causing the issue or is it the persons response to that flow. This is why the safeties were developed so that there is recourse to the amplification of "issues" with in the Kundalini

flow. This is why I stress emotional balance. The safeties teach moral guidance. So it is true to that unknown persons opinion. Moral guidance comes and isn't to be ignored. If it is ...then other avenues of persuasion can occur. Sometimes this can be a painful lesson. So once again is it the K or the person causing the pain? If you read the safeties every question you have asked is answered minus those about El. The body and its emotions and and Kundalini are not separated easily. Sometimes I must try and do this to help with understanding certain elements of the experience. Pain can occur that is MY opinion Droxine. I have experienced it so I can say with the utmost confidence that it can occur. Does it have to? Depends on the person. When the Kidneys expand that can be painful. If you stay hydrated? That pain goes away. If not guess what? Do you practice

forgiveness sincerely? Then there is no pain in the heart. etc. and the moral guidance is kept. Do you eat meat when guided to go vegetarian? Guess what happens? Do you have sex when guided not to? Guess what happens. On and on. If you move into an activated state to quickly without conditioning from the practice of the safeties then it can hurt. Doesn't have to but it CAN. The possibility exists. And the pain can continue for years if the cause is not taken care of. You haven't read enough about El Collie if you haven't read about the degree of pain she was in and I didn't say it killed her I said the pain from the activation did that and even that is not the absolute truth as kindness to her family and memory stops my going further and I mean stops. You have fear over this? Is it so unknown to you? Pain is a product of ignorance in this context. Many people are not used to

being guided the way Kundalini does it so at first they do not know what to do. So the safeties come into play. You are cherry picking Droxine about pain, the subject is pain with you.Why? - lol! -