Waht a deep and intersting life story!

Many Blessings!

:) :) :)

Stephen

-

kaliese

Friday, December 22, 2006 9:12 PM

Re: Motorhome

Ok...personal.....I'm a 61 year old women, 20 or so years after my K awakening that happened after a two week Tantra seminar in Hawaii and stopped my life cold with many difficult, painful and bizarre symptoms. I had not even heard of Kundalini but had always been a spiritual seeker. I eventually became sort of balanced, a bit less terrified, have always been a risk taker (racing dirt bikes when younger, learning to jump out of airplanes, tornado chasing, etc) and follow the directions of the K even when I do not have the money to do things or the time or it totally takes my life in a new direction which I am not prepared for. I saw an ad for one of the first K seminars gave here in San Rafael, Ca, knew I was to be there and have been hanging around with a happy grin ever since. (Knew I was to be at the Tantra thing too and sold a life insurance policy to go) I have been a foster parent for 34 years, am completing repairs on my home caused by a fire the last set of kids set, have now only one magical, disturbed and very difficult girl and a job with developmentally disabled and an income about 1/3 of what I am used to, but am following the directions of the K.

I have sons, visit one in Prague, CZ yearly and delight in the other and my 2 grandgirls here locally. I also stay close to my aging parents and am an assistant with a great women who puts on Tantra things. Boy do we fly as a group of usually 40 or so.

I have had cancer twice, lost a breast the second time, broke an ankle very badly a couple of years ago and am permanently slowed down physically. And feel like the luckiest person alive to be connected to God with the K flow. I work on people with energy, worked with many in hospital emergency rooms and also terminal aids patients as well as many spiritual seekers.

I have and will go anywhere the K takes me, will change my life and income and location...whatever it takes and have had some very wild and enlightening experiences with the K some of which have scared me as badly as anyone can be scared. But I remain committed....

Sherri

--The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than rule-Albert Einstein

-------------- Original message -------------- "chrism"

I live in a 24 ft Motorhome next to a kind of temporary dump. Classic Americana Trailer trash. Behind my friends house. I have a cat friend and the various wild creatures that come to call. I have a blue 1992 Nissan sentra that isnt pretty but mechanically sound. This laptop computer, and best of all, you my dear friends. Soon though, employment will come and my time on line will be more or less depending on what happens. So this is my way of sharing some personal details of my life with you. - OK I did it! Who else will get personal? -