IndiaDivine.org

Vernal Equinox Shaktipat --

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chrism, you can count me in on the Vernal Equinox Shaktipat, I believe I am ready for the little extra boost and as for the spinal sweep, NO, I haven't experienced it yet, at least not that I know of and I am sure that I would know. Anyway, YES I do want to participate, what date, so that I can put you on my calendar? Love, Katherine chrism <> wrote: Depending upon where you are in the practice of your

safeties the Shaktipat can provide an extra boost into other areas of experience. Sometimes a spinal sweep if one hasn't occurred before but typically not. Its a fine line of karma and an individuals personal responsibility for this Shaktipat to reach out and infuse a person who may not be prepared for the stronger phenomena. Yes they may be practicing but the infusion can be so far outside of one's expectations that it can still cause some dread as it happens.. Thankfully much of it is based in how the person is practicing. The quality of the practice. The more sincere the practice the greater the positive aspects of an awakening will flow. The scatterfield around you - the individual - will determine the amount of Shaktipat received. So if you wish for a step up in the frequency of Shaktipat you are receiving then open to this and make it reflected in your practice. If you are happy then stay with what is already flowing. - blessings -

chrismKatherine <katsam19 > wrote: Chrism,Although I still would like to participate in the Vernal Equinox Shaktipat, I was wondering what is the difference in this one verses what we are already receiving? Love,Katherine

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.