Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Hey , Sarita and Electra

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

Chrism, I have heard any thoughts on my recents poems. So, i am asking

what you think. Electra, yes I will be joining you this coming shaktipat. I'm

going to mediate more when this semester is over, but right now i'm feel

physically tired and drained while i felt calm during halloween which i never do

feel calm just busting with energy, i feel something is different changed around

here. for me, nature told me it was time this halloween. and it is past time

now. Sarita, i was writing a poem for a class and then i just poured it out that

was three yeasrs ago. I still feel that the poem is true to my heart but i was

very depressed then and i'm getting away from being depressed by the poem still

rings true.

Allison

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...