Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Dream about you all!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi to all! I just thought I'd share something fun I dreamt this morning.

 

In the dream: I'm in the old homes section of my old hometown in TN

(Lovely Victorian homes) and I go to this one on a quiet side street.

I'm going to a meeting there. I go through lots of hallways and down to

the basement where I find all of you (or a good number of you) there.

The meeting has already started and everyone is sitting on cushions on

the floor. is talking (wish I could remember what about!). He is

in a white shirt and trousers. The majority are woment it seems. I see

Claudia for sure, not sure of the others and mostly I see their backs.

And Brad is there with an oriental girlfriend who was in a wide brimmed

hat! You looked great, Bradly!! I really can't remember what all was

talked about but I left walking on air. I tried finding my way out but

got lost in some more hallways in the basement. I need a toilet and

look a long time till I find one. Then I realize I left a book and an

insulated mug in the room where the meeting was. I try to retrace my

steps but don't find it. I come to a door with a key on the outside so

I turn it and open the door to find to men (gay partners) at a desk

doing some sort of craft project. They are surprised then annoyed that

I have burst in on them. I apologize and start to back out. One of them

sprays me with a glue gun on the collar of my coat! I say, " Hey, that's

not nice! " and he does it again. I back out quickly and shut the door.

I think, " Oh never mind about the mug and book. I'll get them at the

next meeting. " So I climb some stairs and am back out in the front yard

and it's after sunset.

 

I thought it was a nice dream and real or not, I thought it was awesome

seeing some of you 'for real', or so it seemed.

 

Anyway, just wanted to share!

Having a good weekend, hope you have too,

Valarie

Posted

Hi Valarie!

 

Sounds like you may have been dreaming about the upcoming seminar, since

Chrism was clad in white...glad I was one of the 'woment' in it, LMAO!

 

Love,

Claud

 

Valarie Vousden <vjvousden wrote:

Hi to all! I just thought I'd share something fun I dreamt this

morning.

 

In the dream: I'm in the old homes section of my old hometown in TN

(Lovely Victorian homes) and I go to this one on a quiet side street.

I'm going to a meeting there. I go through lots of hallways and down to

the basement where I find all of you (or a good number of you) there.

The meeting has already started and everyone is sitting on cushions on

the floor. is talking (wish I could remember what about!). He is

in a white shirt and trousers. The majority are woment it seems. I see

Claudia for sure, not sure of the others and mostly I see their backs.

And Brad is there with an oriental girlfriend who was in a wide brimmed

hat! You looked great, Bradly!! I really can't remember what all was

talked about but I left walking on air. I tried finding my way out but

got lost in some more hallways in the basement. I need a toilet and

look a long time till I find one. Then I realize I left a book and an

insulated mug in the room where the meeting was. I try to retrace my

steps but don't find it. I come to a door with a key on the outside so

I turn it and open the door to find to men (gay partners) at a desk

doing some sort of craft project. They are surprised then annoyed that

I have burst in on them. I apologize and start to back out. One of them

sprays me with a glue gun on the collar of my coat! I say, " Hey, that's

not nice! " and he does it again. I back out quickly and shut the door.

I think, " Oh never mind about the mug and book. I'll get them at the

next meeting. " So I climb some stairs and am back out in the front yard

and it's after sunset.

 

I thought it was a nice dream and real or not, I thought it was awesome

seeing some of you 'for real', or so it seemed.

 

Anyway, just wanted to share!

Having a good weekend, hope you have too,

Valarie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

 

 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...