IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All:

I don't know if I am the right person to give advise or just my suggestion but I have found that ever since I had my awakening I have manage to feel the bliss of it after the week of fear, desperation, loneliness, illnesses & insomnia that I had. My only cure was to simply state each time I felt a block or a nudge into my womb or in my stomach or in my back …."I heal with love, I don't heal with pain……I will let this process flow through me slow and full of love". I started to surrender and "let go" of my children's decisions, my partner, my friends, my car, my house, my finances, my father my mother…I decided to let go of everything that I could not control. I decided to invoke each and everyday that "I live in the now and in the present". My aches and pains started to ease, now don't get me wrong, I still at times feel blocks but they are not as difficult or nor as painful….they are soothing and bearable but that

just tells me and gives me and indication that I am healing and dealing with all the issues that I have to deal with in a nurturing and loving way. I open up my heart every day and every minute of the day to the love of God so that each and every challenge that I face is dealt with love. I hope that with this message that each of you are able to use it and it will help to guide each and every one of you through your physical and emotional illnesses (even death….we should heal with love not with pain as long as we affirm to it everyday and have faith while doing so). Love conquers all and if we truly surrender to it we find the message that says "God is love and the kingdom of God is within us".

Blessing and love to all.

Maritza