IndiaDivine.org

RE: Beautiful vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

During the meditation phase of my yoga class last night, I had the most beautiful vision. I was sitting

cross-legged before a huge oak tree. We were talking about the weather, and nature, and having

a great chat. Then (he) the tree leaned down and whispered 'trust your roots - they are wonderful

and strong'. And as I felt my body relax into the meditation completely, I grew to where I was the

same heighth as the tree and we were facing each other...head to head (so to speak). I had flowers

around my legs, and I was anchored to the ground. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair

and my arms were light as a feather, swaying with the breeze. Just before the yoga teacher

brought us back, the other tree disappeared and I became the tree. After class, I didn't know

whether to laugh or cry - it felt just so wonderful. I don't know where I went, but I sure want

to go back!

Feeling light and airy today! Thank you for letting me share! Have a wonderful day everyone.

Blessed Light & Love

Summer

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.