IndiaDivine.org

awakening contagoius? Maritza

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Maritza! I know from experience that sometimes misses posts...and it helps to put his name in the subject line...helps to get his attention. So, you might what to repost your question with the subject line: "Awakening contagions? CHRISM"

Just a thought...it has helped me in the past!

Blessings & love to you,

Claudia--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Maritza Castrillon <mcastrillon_2000 wrote:

Maritza Castrillon <mcastrillon_2000Re: Re: awakening contagoius? Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 3:24 PM

Chrism:

Would you please take me out of my doubt regarding the question below?? Thanks a million.

Maritza

Maritza Castrillon <mcastrillon_ 2000 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:59:41 AMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: awakening contagoius?

Many times when I have had a question I just read what the group is discussing and the "K" ALWAYS gives me an answer through all of you. In this case, I had a question and the topic showed up here today. My question is could I be translating the vibes to my partner who seems to be getting Kriyas, uncontrolled movements, lack of sleep, change in taste and food? Could we translate the K activation to our partners???

Thanks to all of you, blessings.

Maritza

<@ >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:16:47 AM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: awakening contagoius?

Yes the vibes can effect those who are close to us. As far as translating into an activation, more needs to occur. - blessings Amy. -chrism