IndiaDivine.org

Re:Member locations -updated 3:30 p...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Chrism, You put me on the list and now you took me off. What's up with that ? ~Smiles~ Peggy

In a message dated 7/23/2008 6:28:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

What we have so far.Please feel free to add your city or town or address and e-mail tothis list if you are comfortable doing so. Feel free to e-mail me personally if you do not wish to put it on the open site. I will distribute these connections to those who indicate an interest. – blessings all - chrismArkansas – (Conway) - DawnMissisippi – Chris HughesVirginia – Brandy K Michigan – Thomas and Angel, Kansas - SummerOhio - Sharon and LisaIllinois - Chicago -Anne and TravisNew Jersey - SaritaArizona- ValarieGeorgia - Selena and Claudia, Paul, Charles (Atlanta),Florida - , KatherineTexas - Linda, Denny, Peter, Kate, Martiza, Candace, JulieOklahoma - Dr. Melissa CloerMaine - Dhyana and DonOregon - PatMontana - Helena – SamNew York - NicoleCalifornia - chrism, Barbara, Steve Fields, Angelina, Sherry, Taneeka, Anna N.Korea - Bradly, BethanyTaiwan - BruceAustralia - John R., Gleno, Neil, Laura K. India - Kesh, Venugopal, Prasad, Shiva KChina - ElektraUntied Kingdom - Paula, LS, James, Brian Yeates, Eamonn Mulleady, RodneyCanada - Nick, Richard, Bob, Danny, Marie, Neven, Stephen N.,Indonesia - Eko,Zimbabwe - Jonathan, LaraNew Zealand – AnaSouth Africa – Reg Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.