IndiaDivine.org

Had a stupid dream--Mikael

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mikael,

I had a dream recently about headless fish standing on their tails....Sarita, who has several dream groups, told me that fish in dreams are often about spiritual nourishment, brain food. Makes sense that you might dream of them as you are on a spiritual path.

Hope that helps a bit!

Claudia

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, mikael <mixolyd wrote:

mikael <mixolyd Re: Had a stupid dream ! Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:04 PM

lol, nomy dreams are strange too. yesterday had I dream that i was walkingwith someone on some path and there was huge fish everywhere. one bigswordfish was resting against a tree and I figured that the neighborswere going to cook it laterthis isn't the first time that i've had a dream about huge fishno idea what it means, i just find the dreams entertaining :) nointuition comes up about meaning so I don't look too deeply into them.Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "ntaroiu"<lsirca wrote:>> I had this stupid dream this morning.I was with this guide or who > knows who and there was this huge sewer roach and he told me that i had > to catch it and kill it but i was not able too.Any thoughts on this?> >

love,nicole>