IndiaDivine.org

Reiki and K healingand all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

I just wanted to put in my opinion on Reiki Healing and Kundalini.

I have had the Reikie Attunement and have practiced Reiki Healing, I am a Reiki level 2,

and in my opinion, (everybody has one) I think it is a wonderful, loving tool we have to send love and healing to humanity and Mother Earth.

I feel like when you have good intentions of sending healing light and

love to the earth, individuals or whatever, that is what is sent.

I have not ever heard about opening up individuals up to entities (negative) when sending

love....?? I ask my Reiki guides to use me as a channel of love and healing light.

I have practiced sending and giving healing light and love to myself and others as well as the

earth since I got the Attunement 3 years ago and will continue to do so....

Many, of whom I know personally, who practice Reiki Healing and Crystal Healings are very psychic, loving persons and have experienced good effects for others with their Reiki Healings.

I don't understand why chrism you had such a strong opinion against it??? Of course we all have to be careful of our intensions and always act on love, thats what this whole thing is about, isn't is??

I think Kundalini healing is just as powerful, just another tool to send love and healing and with the combination of both modelities, can you imagine the love and healing coming from such an individual??

Just my opinion on the subject...

Love, light and blessings to you all,

Genevieve