IndiaDivine.org

's kundalini experience-Venus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respectfully, none of the issues that I brought up in my post to you have been addressed except your denial of being smiles. To refresh - what about Chrism's teachings do you disagree with? What is wrong with the safeties? Where are the supporting facts and sources? Can you please explain how you know you have been in the presence of a true enlightened being?

As far as previous attacks on goes, many of them (including the most recent) also included insults to the members of this group. If one is going to open that can of worms, they need to expect rebuttals. How that is "pack loyalty" escapes me since we are all entitled to answer a message posted on a public forum.

As far as I'm concerned, people need to speak to, and about, others with some respect. All opions are valid and should be heard, but not at the denigration of others.

Since you said you did extensive reading of the messages (and we don't often have unrest on the group) would you care to share your opinion of them *overall* rather than bringing up the few blowups? Thanks.

Sarita

, Venus Mirlo <venusmirlo wrote:>> Sarita,> I came here, as most of you folks probably did, to obtain genuine information about Kundalini. I did not come here with any intention to answer the kind of email I felt I had to answer. I have been reading countless pages of old posts that date back to 2006 with the hope to discern for myself what is valid for me and what is not. I am in search of the truth as many here are. My email was to ask all if any of smilesforme's information was valid, using your observations and not your opinions.> I have been in the presence of a real enlightened teacher and I can assure you, the way asnwered smileforme's post would not have been the way an enlightened teacher would of answered. He'd not take any offense with anyone's observations of himself, regardless of the content. > I do agree in many of the points that smilesforme brought up, and all these feels to me like the last episode with one of your members named Carol, where someone brought up a point regarding and all of you bashed it, like smilesforme said "pack loyalty". This is why I came out of my cuddling corner and decided to speak up. No one and I mean no one knows what is in ANYONES' heart, not even Selena who claims to know for that many years, in person and otherwise. Jesus was an enlightened being, Buddha was an enlightened being, Rama Krishna was an enlightened being their radiance was incredible. I am not convinced that is an enlightened being, enlightened beings create an incredible harmonious community without the need of such emotions to surface between its members when the leader is faced with other people's observations.> I am Venus, Sarita, always have and I will always be. If you want to call me smilesforme, that's fine, I love smiling. I just probably cannot use that email address because smilesforme probably has already taken it, umph.> Peace and love,> Venus