IndiaDivine.org

Dark Cloud Entity question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chrism,

This post immediately reminded me of a dream I had a few months ago, which I looked up in my dream diary:

Dream May 1st. I knew that an atomic bomb was about to go off. So I went to find Dad (who had died on February 26th) and I led him to the bed and lay down behind him on the bed and wrappd my body around his in order to hold him when the bomb went off so that we would die together. But by this time, Dad had evidently changed into a large grey pillow-shaped cloud because that is what I was holding on the bed. End of dream.

Is it possible that one of these dark cloud entities was masquerading as my deceased father? If so, I guess I ruined his plans when I surrounded him with selfless love, lol. What do you think?

Blessings,

Claudia

--- On Mon, 8/4/08, chrism <> wrote:

<> Another Common Entity - Dark Cloud Entity Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 9:07 PM

This one comes as just a dark cloud. Looks like smoke. It does its best to scare you as it is a fear feeder. It will come and sit on you while you sleep or coming awake or whatever. Its is absolutely harmless and should be laughed at but most people dont.It can be dislodged with anger or the attempt to challenge it. It can move off a ways and then suddenly move into attack mode and swoop into and around and try and surround you with its smoky black self. Its harmless and when you discover this laughter sends it away. Or even your challenge will do this even if it responds as it knows that you now know it is harmless. It will leave and seek those it knows will be terrified.Easy food it always the way of the predator. So just another FYI. Once again one doesnt HAVE to experience these but you might so its best to be prepared. Entities are a dime a dozen. They come in all shapes and

sizes and they permeate our world. They are part of the blending of the physical and the astral and as you become able to interact in the astral these life forms may be observed. - blessings. - chrism