Guest guest Posted September 5, 2008 Report Posted September 5, 2008 Just wondering if anyone else has had this. For some time now I've had a sore or irritated scalp. In a 6 inch diameter circle right around the top of my head. If I'd been outside alot I might think it was sunburned, even through all my hair! But I'm not out much (it's still solid sun and 106 here). All I can think is it might be from all the tingling I have there. And recently I had that flappy feeling like the top of my head was loose. But it's been sore for like 4 months pretty steadily. It's not painful except a little when I brush my hair or am washing there. I'm wondering if it's a precursor to a golden helmet, which I had one time but don't have it now. What do you think?? Love, Valarie Quote
Guest guest Posted September 5, 2008 Report Posted September 5, 2008 I too have experienced this in the past. If I am unable to explain my symptoms then I tend to believe it is Kundalini. The highest crown chakra is the master that controls all the others (I believe). Perhaps it is overworked? I can only advise you to follow the safeties and eat watermelon, good old fashion advise here, right? blessings lisa , " Valarie Vousden " <vjvousden wrote: > > Just wondering if anyone else has had this. For some time now I've had > a sore or irritated scalp. In a 6 inch diameter circle right around the > top of my head. Quote
Guest guest Posted September 5, 2008 Report Posted September 5, 2008 LOL! Yes, the best advise, Lisa! I'm sure it's the K somehow but why I don't know. Thank you for your honest reply. Nice to hear from you. Hugs, Valarie , " Lisa " <pleiades69 wrote: > > I too have experienced this in the past. If I am unable to explain my > symptoms then I tend to believe it is Kundalini. The highest crown > chakra is the master that controls all the others (I believe). Perhaps > it is overworked? I can only advise you to follow the safeties and eat > watermelon, good old fashion advise here, right? > > blessings > lisa Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.