IndiaDivine.org

Pain and Service - TO ALL THOSE WHO RESPONDED!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for such wonderful responses. Thank you!!!! I truly appreciate all of it. All of you are right, I will learn to use this time for myself and work and become much more acquainted with K energy and love. I feel much better already.

Oh by the way...I had my colonoscopy today and it is a diverticulosis so in addition to the med's I will continue to strive for inner healing. Hell!!!!! Love me and love the life we live in...to hell with the rest. New changes, new chapters---yes, I am going to do my best to do just that...just take the changes with a grain of salt.

Leaving on conference tomorrow so I will talk to all of you when I'm back on Monday--luv ya!

THANKS AND BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

Maritza

<> Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 1:53:46 PM Re: Pain and Service - CHRISM - Maritza

This is all good Maritza. These new rules and chabges are expressions of love and will prepare your kids for independance so stick to it. Remember that this is also part of what the Kundalini is giving you to do. The blockages in your situation are clear. So Shakti is radiating impulses through you to effect change in your living environment.Goodness will flow from these changes. More changes will come. Your house is yours to honor and they who live with you in it must honor it also.The person at work will begin to understand shortly. Be kind and firm and openly communicative about being managed in any way. Gently allow her to understand yet stay firm to your basic understandings.Your dear ex will move on and you will have peace but you must also strive to flow with the changes that will occur as the Kundalini brings everything to a head quickly.Let the oldest kids

have there independance. They will teach the younger ones to be OK with leaving and yet the younger ones will be able to leave on easier terms. Not as much emotional trauma.Rejoice in the alone time you are blesed with and really use this time for commuications with the Shakti or Kundalini expressing within you. This is a gift. Feel and explore and reach into your feelings and spirituality. Be completely alone as you can be as often as you can be. Let your silent spaces be filled with love just as you fill your times shared with others.Realize that most of this is Kundalini and the timing of these changes are as natural as the wind and the waves. -