IndiaDivine.org

Isolation/PTSD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a thought. I have PTSD and have been a professional who dealt with it. Isolation is part and parcel of PTSD and all mental diseases and addictions. It is also part of a spiritual life in that must get away to know and hear our higher selves. Even Jesus had to get away into the desert to meditate and pray. I find it all a balance that I and others try to achieve. Love, Jake--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Maritza Castrillon <mcastrillon_2000 wrote:

Maritza Castrillon <mcastrillon_2000Re: Re: hello all Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 2:16 PM

Hello Sarita:

Don't feel alone. Actually, the same thing has happened to me.....I used to have alot of acquaintances and now I'm a loner. The way that I have viewed things is that I'm sure that God will eventually put people in my path that are attuned to what we are experiencing. So, if you think that you live a double life, then I guess that is how I must call mine too. But you know what?? I seem to have found more profound peace within me to be able to deal with the blocks that have come about that I have to work on. So, I think God works in mysterious ways...He knows how, when or why.

Plus we are here in this group to comfort each other aren't we??? So, in actuality we ARE NOT alone.

Maritza

Sarita <sarita1969 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Sunday, September 21, 2008 9:18:09 PM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: hello all

Hi Annette,

I feel disconnected from most people in my life nowadays. It is very uncomfortable for me and I feel like I am leading a double life in a way. Only my husband knows about the K, none of my friends or family are aware of it. I know they would not be accepting of my spiritual path and, to avoid a lot of grief, I have kept it to myself. This has left me with a feeling of being dishonest to a degree.

I also feel that I have less in common with the people around me (including family and friends). I have been looked at as being "cold" or "indifferent" by some. I just find that I can't be around certain people for long and this has not gone over very well. It is sometimes extremely lonely. If not for my husband and online family, I would be in trouble. That is why I treasure this online community so much!

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Annette Allen <cross1604@.. .> wrote:>> I was just browsing through old posts, when I came across a paragraph from about hearing that high frequency noise that is always around, then pitching your own 'noise' above it to harmonize. Well I just tried it and it was like a giant tickle. I laughed in surprise. i think my energy just shot up there in a third harmony for a second.> > Anyway, moving on, I have an 'is this K' question. for the last year or so I have lived alone, now that I am among the living again I find it so difficult to relate to people. I have been through alot, it might be partly a PTSD thing I'm not sure. But I will feel the urge to go out and connect with people and when I try, often I end up more lonely than before. I feel so disconnected from everyone. not that that's bad, I

like where I am in my journey, and this is part of it, but it is odd feeling that I have no one to really connect with. Is this a K thing?> > Annette>