IndiaDivine.org

Split functionality? - lock

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You have a great attitude about your experiences Lock. You are onto something here. We each bring to the table different experiences and entry points into our awakenings. I believe many of our difficulties happen so that we might help others along the way. If we hadn't been through any of the tough times, our words of comfort or advice would sound a bit hollow eh?

Sarita

, Steve Lynch <mrcrazygonuts wrote:>> that makes two of us! (well i'd imagine that that makes all of us that wouldn't want something not cool to happen to anyone hehe). I'm looking forward to experiancing some of the more positive aspects of Kundalini> > Honestly though, i'm kind of glad things have happened the way they have, i've seen and experienced some pretty weird and crazy stuff, i've been broken so far down, and had the pleasure of being ripped to shreads over and over. And life's still pretty cool :-3, it's more than cool it's down right awesome :-3, and i'm thankful for the experiances i've had, that have made me adapt and grow and learn.> > Hopefully I get to help other people who have gone down the wrong side of things see how to change it if they choose to. That seems like a big part of it though, it takes a lot of work, that only you can do. And it seems like a lot of people today arn't willing to put in the effort to fix things themselves, but you can't blame them, you can only try to help right? :-3.> > People are cool, and life's awesome. Stoked!! :-3!!!> > --- On Fri, 10/10/08, Sarita sarita1969 wrote:> Sarita sarita1969 Re: Split functionality? - CHRISM> > Friday, October 10, 2008, 7:18 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Lock, that doesn't sound very pleasant! I am happy to say that my experiences are closer to joyful. The sensations I get are strange, but very pleasant. I hope you have some nice ones going forward.> Sarita >