IndiaDivine.org

70% to 80%....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a question. What if your illness/injury is from something external? For example, my car accident. I broke my spine and have migraines from the head injury. Is that something that can be healed by letting go of the emotion related to the event or is this only for things that are psychological in nature?

Sarita

, "chrism" <> wrote:>> Sorry everyone,> Let me rephrase it for better clarity. When I > suggest that you:> > "Look into your past" > > I mean that by doing so you can come into balance with it so that it > is merely a part of your experience and not a controlling factor in > your present time expression. Forgiveness is one way of doing this. > We can honor the past traumas and events in our lives without > becoming so attached to them that we live in the present as a > defacto expression of that long by gone past event(s).> > Forgiveness isn't always needed in the way that most people > understand it to be. Forgiveness in how I am applying it to this > situation is as much an intentional and intellectual and emotionally > balanced way of "letting go" of the volatility of the event. The > memory is there. That doesn't change. The energetic "charge' of the > event across the bodies of expression is what is allowed, > consciously allowed, to recede in its strong attachment. > > This is where a person has choice in these matters. Events happen to > us and for us and by us and many combinations of those afore > mentioned dynamics. We will experience them and we will experience > emotional, mental, psychological(ego), physical, and spiritual > charges because of them. > > In time we let them go and they become a part of the learning's we > have engaged in. We do not cling to the horror or the pain or the > damage or any of the severe dynamics of these events. We do not > restructure our lives around these events thereby keeping them > alive. We learn yes. But we also release from the methods and > attachments of those lessons. > > In so doing are we able to embrace the "present time" without an > interfering appendage of a past event that often carries a heavy > load of fear. So one needs to discern a course of learning that > appreciates the past without attaching to it. > > In the idea of attachment I am refering to a way of "holding on" to > a specific event(s). Worst case - A severe remembrance of an event > to such a degree that it is continuously present in many forms > of "present" time behavior based upon that initial event.The life > expression is dominated by that past time event.> > This can happen. And it can be so severe that it becomes needed that > a conscious intention of "forgetting" to a degree, that will allow > present time events an opportunity to begin to heal the wound(s). > There are as many dynamics to this as there are injuries. > > So the bottom line is to end an attachment to an old event and look > into your life to see what and where that attachment has caused > certain behavior patterns to exist. And if they are fear invoking or > hurtful or in any way an anchor to that event we change those > patterns of behavior. By doing this one has embraced the present > time and from the "present time" there are no illnesses from the > past. And if there are no illnesses from the past in the "present > time" expression there is no illness in the present time expression. > > This attitude can have a cumulative and sometimes immediate effect > upon a person.> > This was what I meant when I said to "look to your past". - > >