IndiaDivine.org

on the path

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Group and Beloved Teacher Chrism

How nice it is to be on the path with you. We are at different places on the path but it is nice to welcome new members today, to recognize smooth and gentle stabilizing energies across the safest Awakening practices on the planet, to witness the catalytic or expressive nature of this vertical ascension, and to ponder the bubbly effervescent percolations and spiritual phenomena you have been sharing. Melissa and counseled me on an emotional issue I had been having in regards to getting a job. Melissa said: be bold!. In my case there was no getting out of contacting my former boss (humble pie time) and a supervisor to let them know I needed letters of recommendation to get into an educational program. They had seen me in a very nervous condition when the K was infusing and put me on administrative leave. Without meeting in person...only by letter I was able to ask for this significant favor. The letter from the superintendent was outstanding and I'm told that he wrote very positive notes recommending me for the program. This counts for 2 since he is the boss over the former sup. and I will need to show that I have access to an organization.

Thank you and every pillar member, new member and technical support Master that allow us to login and be a part of this group. The safeties calmed me down. ANSee how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now