IndiaDivine.org

Temple Pressures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there Chrism, following tightening around the temples, I'm getting changing ear pressures of the type you mention taking the form of a muffled echoing of my own voice inside my head - other voices I hear normally - the pressure builds during the night - it's partly eased by sealing the nostrils between finger and thumb and trying to expel air out. But the best relief comes from relaxing meditations and, in particular, a sort of sentimental reflection on past events that somehow leads to tension releasing itself from muscles, head to toe - a gentle kind of recapitulation, I suppose. Thanks for your past and present guidance on this - John.                  ==============================Chrism wrote: "...... These phenomena can exert pressures. Sometimes the  ears will feel stuffed or an inner ear pressure will accompany this.  The ears will pop or ring or a sensation of different pressures  coming and going can occur. No worries! Nothing is wrong it is part  of the process. ..........."