IndiaDivine.org

Kaballah vs K.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi. This is now my second post but without my last name..:)...

.. I am not able to participate regular in posting due to work but I do read the posts that are made on and off during the day. I have been a member for about a week.

I have not practiced K - but I feel like during one part of my life I was practicing it but I at the time considered it a form of Kabala.

I experienced this Ascension. I was given the opportunity to die and I chose to live. I have this need to be here for some reason. It was exactly described as described it. I was pure energy.

I know I am made up of more than on "self". I welcomed this at one time because overall my "self" is "love".

At one point in my life "self" examined "self" daily.. it was loving and sometimes jokingly but it was always self examination.

I experience giving birth to myself in a dream once and when I woke I was chanting in a language I didn't understand. Tried to understand for years but now I know it's very "ancient". I still do it - but it's a very private thing.

During this time I practiced these things I was very much in tuned with this energy.

Then life got in the way. The material. The need for approval. The need to be everything and I forgot about this energy. I knew it existed but I pushed it aside.

I now welcome this energy but what I welcome more is the journey of the "energy" not the results..

Thanks, I am glad I joined. A special friend told me about this group. I had told her some stuff and I feel like a phoenix that is rising again. I am so, so grateful for this feeling. I do believe people come into our lives for a reason and I think this is one of those reasons..

Thanks, Marcia