IndiaDivine.org

I shared with you all that I have met a few people the past few weeks who I shar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I shared with you all that I have met a few people the past few weeks who I shared Kundalini with. What I realized during this time is that when I present Kundalini to others I seem to step back or divide from myself and the K speaks thru me. I often do not remember what I say during the sharing. And sometimes I feel that same occurs when I write to others on the list. chrism has spoken of how Shakti sends her messages thru him in his words and writings. Sopherim reminded me of this with her sharing of how the knowledge comes to her.When presenting K to anyone in any forum I seem to "light up" I feel animated and real - I feel I am who I am meant to be and I truly am grateful for those moments. My enthusiasm is palpable, my passion pronounced and I do feel as if I am at peace. I wanted to share this with the group because Kundalini presents in all different ways with its chosen giftees. There is not one method or process that fits all- each of us is given wonderful and personal gifts along the path. One does not have to wait until any final awakening to begin receiving gifts. I feel one of my gifts is the ability to relate Kundalini to all types of people from all different walks of life and to relate K in a way that they understand the process. I mentioned before I need to learn to temper my enthusiasm and be more discerning of where and who I share K with, yet I seem to just not be able to quell the voice. And in my heart I truly do not want to- the song "go tell it on a mountain " the image of me shouting out for all to hear - "embrace your gift we are all one in spirit " comes to mind and martin luther king's speech "i have a dream" "...When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, (Hindus, Buddhists, all eastern religions, and all peoples of the world - my add ons))will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!" My dream is for Kundalini to be in the mainstream of the world and the knowledge of the process and the gifts be available for all and all having the freedom to embrace and enjoy their God given gifts of the Kundalini. I know I share this dream with a some here on this site and I am very honored to be traveling this path with you. to day I am a bit lofty in spirit...namaste e