IndiaDivine.org

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions. 1) What do you feel physically when you awaken any of your chakras? I was doing these third eye guided meditations about a year ago and when in the meditation i could feel a lump/bumb between my eyes. Recently I feel this pretty much 24/7. If I dont feel it, all I have to do is focus my attention there (between the eyes) and i definitely feel it then. So now in my daily meditation practice, again when in deep meditation I have been feeling kind of the same thing but with a little bigger radius on the top of my head. Also same thing is happening on the top of my throat. The " thing " on my head and the " thing " on my throat are not as " hard " as the " thing " between my eyes. If i remember correctly, when i started doing those awaken the third eye guided meditations, when i first got awareness of the " thing " between the eyes, it was also not too stiff/hard as it is now also. I guess this is a stupid question, but is my third eye fully awake and the other two chakras and waiking up to or is there a long way to go? If you have one of your chakras fully awake, what do you feel physically at the place of the chakra?

2) When you are getting closer to awakening kundalini (or arousing kundalini), do your emotions fluctuate? I do remember reading something like this in the articles. When I mean is do you get more irritant faster and/or happy faster? How do you deal with this?

Thank you for readingMike