IndiaDivine.org

Shakti dream...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This morning I had a dream about going back to a store where I had worked and trying to find a few little things that I had taken there. I was at the cash register and a girl was behind the counter I found a small calculator and asked my friend if this was mine I was not sure but it looked as if it were and then I saw a small little knick knack with rocks on it the girl did not believe me when i said it was mine but I did take it and then I looked under the counter to find all kinds of baskets - I am a basket weaver and had discussed weaving earlier with some of the staff. Found out that one of the ladies was also a weaver and I had seen her baskets. Under the counter were many baskets with a blue embellished weaving similar to some of the indian baskets. I commented that they were really nice - and woke up and smiled - blue is Shakti and I do love containers of any kind - so I figured it was a Shakti visit - and at a cash register - could that have to do with money ?? I certainly hope so --comments please???e