IndiaDivine.org

Pre kundalini - desires

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks chadtree1, for your post/questions. It moved me, in that I have the desire to write, but I don't know why and I really don't even know what. So I am just acting on that desire. LOL! Where do these desires come from? The following sentence is the one that stood out to me after reading your post especially the word desires. This word desire is a fascinating thing to me. Without it , this thing called desire, it is next to impossible to force yourself to do something if it is not there. Sometimes desires are so strong that a person cannot force themself not to do whatever the desire is urging them to do. It is like some kind of buildt in controlling mechanism to me. You can force yourself to do something you have no desire for, but you cannot force or will yourself to have desire. It just pops in or goes by some seemingly invisible force. That's the way it seems to me. Some strong desires can be turned off as quick as the snap of a finger. Who/what is behind this dealing out or taking away a desire?

@@@ Is it correct to> say that Kundalini will come when it is the right time no matter how> much one desires , meditates or follows yoga postures. @@@

Sometimes I read stuff here, the words and phrase are so foreign to me, I am just left with these foggy gray blobs in my mind with not much understanding, especially when I first arrived here two years ago. LOL! I think I ended up with more foggy blobs than light at times. Then someone comes along and ask something which is something that has been asked before, but with different wordings and those gray foggy blobs just desolves away. I guess that is what is refered to as "ah ha" moments. :) Is this controlled by the same force that controls desires.. that only lets the light in at the appropriate time?

Is this some controlled mechanism we program into ourselves before we come back here for another lifetime or is it something else that controls us..like kundalini intelligence?

LOL! I know the bible says we have choice/freewill and chrism has said we do and other times he says kundalini has an agenda with or without our will. :) If we choose to go against it we pay, just like we have a will to go agianst God's will, but if we do we have a price to pay. LOL! So the best thing to do is just go with the flow and surrender. Not try to take things in our own hands and timing, but just relax and let God/kundalini lead the way and to surrender to it moment by moment. When the timing is right the light and desire will be there. LOL! I guess I am done!

Linda

, "chadtree1" <chadtree1 wrote:>> I have a few questions regarding the tibetans ,kundalini yoga and> breathing techniques . My understanding is that kriyas may come to> someone with an awaken kundalini , that contort and stretch the body> as kundalini see's fit . Kriya's are the foundation that many of the> tibetans and kundalini yoga originate from , or that is my understanding .