IndiaDivine.org

The Golden Helmet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interesting that you mention the bridge of the nose here. I have been having a strange energy, almost numb feeling on the bridge of my nose for months and it has been driving me nuts because I didn't know what it was. It becomes very strong at certain times, almost feels as though someone is pressing on that spot. I often have the Golden Helmet, but not as often as this feeling at the bridge of my nose. Is there any particular significance to this or is it something I should try to ignore?

Sarita

, "chrism" <> wrote:>> The Golden Helmet is referring to the outlines of energy that follow> across the fore head, to the temples, down to the ears and to the nape> of the neck. Inside this perimeter is tactile with energy or sometimes> only the perimeter is felt. This is often in conjunction with a bump at> the bridge of the nose or brow of points that can be felt but not with> your fingers. Only with the inner areas of physical/psychic perception> will you feel this symptom. It comes and goes at first then it can be> consciously brought on at will. - >