IndiaDivine.org

Feeling Good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday I had a day similar to a few others on the list. I was really down for no reason and suicide passed my mind very fleetingly. By reading Chrisms and other members posts in the past, I realised that this was temporary. I went to bed in the early hours and as I fell asleep a song originally sung by Ella Fitzgerald, ran through my mind. The song ran through my dreams along with beautiful visions, K sweeps, bodily tingles, and psychedelic butterflies and animals. I felt myself swimming in a cool river while wearing a beautiful silk gown. I could feel and smell the textures of exotic flowers growing along the river bed. People gathered all dressed in their finery to hear and learn some wonderful news. I stood there in the sunshine among the others, my dress and hair still dripping from my swim in the cool river. A beautiful dark haired woman approached us, she was the one we were waiting for. She had a very long needle in her hand and told us to stand still while she pierced our heads with it. Most of the crowd around me ran away but I stood still, knowing that the needle would do no harm. She pressed it into my skull, between the eyes through to the back of my head and out again. She pulled the needle out then pushed it back into my head from one temple to another, then removed it again. The crowd looked on in amazement. The woman and I ran to the river together and bathed in the cool clear water and scattered petals from the flowers over the crowds above. When I woke all thoughts of death and unhappiness had gone. Everything looked bright in our house although we had the usual Scottish rain outside. My husband sat reading the paper & watching TV, but he looked different, younger, brighter. I cuddled him as he stood up and I had to tell him how much he meant to me, how much love I had for him, my family, friends, everyone. I felt as if I was a new person. Blessings, Skydancer