IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I just joined the group. A bit about myself in regards to kundalini. I learned about it by accident while I was meditating when I was ~14 or so (33 now.) I didn't know what this heat thing was that was happening to my body. But I notice as time went on the more I did it the stronger it became. I learned through experimenting with it that I didn't get sick if I had it raised in the winter. I learned that it was kundalini that I had somehow awakened. I remember being in a new age bookstore some years ago talking to a friend of mine that worked there about kundalini and what I've been able to do with it so far and a lady that over heard us told me that I should be careful because if I'm not trained by a proper Guru in India I'm going to blow myself

up. I found out from him that she had been to India and was never able to 'acquire the talent of kundalini'. Well, I haven't blown up.I would like to ask a question of you all though. Has anyone gotten past the hellish feeling of pins prinking all over the body. If so, what happens next? I've been at this stage, I can hold the raise for 20 mins. I did push the envelope once late last year and at ~23mins my legs gave from under me and I came crashing down to me knees. Not a good feeling. Anyway, any help would be great.Ciao,---Lamont