IndiaDivine.org

Experience 23 - Teeth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

K is still active in the face. The temple pressure is now only ocassional and the amount of pressure has decreased.Energy moving into/out of the ears has also decreased.It has now come down to the teeth and now the focus is on teeth.An energy rod is used for cleaning the teeth. The energy rod is inserted from one of the ears into the mouth.Once the rod is in the mouth cleaning happens at various positions as detailed below - 1. Energy/Press happens initially outside the mouth. It stated with the right lower jaw.Hard press was made on the right lower jaw so as to slightly pain and then two sheets/slabs of vertical light slabs were focussed on the jaw one from the outsideand another from inside.2. Once this section is highlighted(the jaw), then the energy

stick inserted from the ears into the mouth is used to clean the teeth.Teeth is cleaned on the surface, between two teeth ( energy slab passes in between), hard surface skin below the teeth.The feeling is as if this energy stick is releasing some cool liquid. 3. This process is repeated on the left lower jaw also. The upper jaw cleaning hasnt started yet.However, the energy stick is now in vertical position in my mouth, as I put in these words. The cleaning of the palette is happening.The base of the stick is fixed and then the stick makes oscillatory movements to clean the upper palette. Finally cleaning in a circular path.4. To facilitate that the entire mouth is cleaned, there is a horizontal energy stick inside my mouth, widening my mouth.PS - All these changes are happening not in the physical body but in the subtle body I guess.I can feel it is happening but cant trace it to where it is happening.Does

teeth exist in the subtle body? or is it that the activity is happening in the physical body and the energy is invisble?This is because, I know that the mouth is stretched horizontally because of the energy stick but is normal when I see myself in the mirror.CheersSkoogle

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.