IndiaDivine.org

a couple of questions... ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

and probably too much explanation. ;)I have not asked to be part of the up coming Shaktipat. At this time I am fairly sure I am not disciplined enough. I do practice safeties and meditate but haven't got the Tibetans down nor am I completely consistent in my practice. That said, my questions follow...Is Shaktipat given quarterly on solstices and equinoxes? (In future I would like to participate if you felt I was ready and it was offered.)Can I derive some learning and benefit by observing the process and how it unfolds? I am new to this and both curious and tentative about getting into something I may not be ready for. I am not entirely sure but think maybe I should wait until next time around.Or... am I just speaking from a place of fear? I don't tend to be particularly fearful so am questioning myself on this.Today, the K fired up more than it has in a few weeks and has prompted me to question this decision and ask questions. I'm in a pretty blissful place right now. The sensations in my body, the love that flows through and out, the beauty all around me, every breath is truly inspiration. *smiles and sighs*Thank you for your input, advice, answers, information... oh, just everything, lol.blessings,aress