IndiaDivine.org

Something I've noticed recently

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is that my intuition/telepathy/manifestation is through the roof.It is quite astonishing how quickly my thoughts become reality these days.I have been in a state of positive love mind for months now and I believe my constant state of mindful joy has opened up many things, including my sacral water balance which returned.The more your mind and heart give out only love and joy the more you are allowed to manifest more quickly I have deduced. And I understand perfectly that this is how it should be, I am confident and unafraid of my own abilities now to use this natural gift (that we all are given) wisely. Love based manifestation is the most powerful thing I have ever witnessed, gentle, wise , crafty, delicious even. To watch Perfection at work is truly awe inspiringI am feeling strongly guided to focus on this ability and use it for the

planetary condition.(By sustaining this higher mind set and vibration for sustained amounts of time I add to the existance of this vibration within the populace)To be the Concious (as in awake) Creators we are all destined to be is absolutely humbling and exhilerating at the same time, everyday is paradise and play, child like and fun.you can be anything, you can do anything. You can be as free as a childs imagination and go wild with colour and fantasy. lucid dreaming only fully awake.Lots of love and hugs all round, sacral sisters and brotherselektra x x x