IndiaDivine.org

Scatterfields Removed 04-06-09 - 3 a.m. PST- UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, At the beginning of the scatterfields I had a bad stomach, fortunatelythat only lasted for three days, and then since 2nd. April I've had a throat infection with flu like symptoms, and this terrible tickle in my throat. God willing I never get sick, or seem to pick up viruses that appear to circulate, yet in less than a month now I've been poorly twice. It's bad enough feeling poorly, but then not being able to meditate is the real sickner. I was trying the microcosmic orbit meditation in bed, but even then my mind slipped off somewhere else. (lol)I do wonder if it it just clearing and cleansing taking place. Oh my God, I am turning out just like my own father, hang on a minute and I'll write a complete inventory of what wrong with me. lol :-)Enjoy the painting, I love it.... satchitananda~jeremy> This will occur at the above time and sometimes there are symptoms associated with this. Nothing rough. - >