IndiaDivine.org

Astral Experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello group,

Last night or this morning I had some incredible dream/astral experiences that I wanted to share.

As usual, I cannot recall nearly enough of what the experience was about or all that occurred. What I do recall is the feeling as if I had woke up and my eyes were closed. I was not fully awake or asleep. Imagery started to generate or appear in my view and I realized that I was either lucid dreaming or entering into the astral realm. Some time was spent tinkering in this state, whatever I focused on I was drawn to and as it came closer to my point of observation the detail of the image would enhance. Just like you cannot read a piece of paper across the room but can easily do so when it's right in front of you. There were interactions with characters. One character was giving me things to read but when I tried to interpret the material it appeared to be nothing more than chicken scratch.

Certain times I would try to force my away through the world or create what I saw with my thoughts, and I had limited success with that. Sometimes it felt like the dream or astral world was presenting my with choices to make as to where the consciousness would be drawn. It was frustrating at times. It less like characters in the dream were presenting these choices and more like the entire dream itself was an intelligent force interacting with some level of my being. At different times I could hover, float, fly, or walk anywhere I wanted and other times I couldn't move. One phase was experienced in the third person, and I tried at times to recreate this perspective because it was easier to control the image of myself instead of manuever around as a disembodied presence. This caused a me to become tense and my body awareness would begin to return.. When I began

to feel the presence of my body more and more the images would dissolve into darkness.

There were two more interesting aspects to this experience. From the darkness and slight body consciousness I made two successful attempts to willingly leave me body or shift into another dimension of being. The first was very alarming. I simply thought of rising and my awareness flew upwards very quickly.. It felt like I went through the roof and passed through all familiar imagery or what my conscious mind was accustomed to. Everything went light gray and whatever orientation I had directed me back down towards my body through some sort of tube or funnel. The idea of a cord came into my mind right then, which is something I remember reading about years ago. But I don't if that is what I saw or not. This was momentary and I just as quickly came back down towards my body and entered some dream or realm. Again, there would be some frustration or tension and body consciousness returned.

Here is where I thought, try the roll over method. As soon as I thought that I rolled over to my right and fell onto the floor. This is strange because to my right is a wall, my bed is pushed flush into the corner of my room. Then I just stood up like I had fallen down and went into another scenario.

There was no sleep paralysis or fear associated with this experience, it was fun to play around with whatever was happening. More willingness, control, and lucidity.

Regards

KB