IndiaDivine.org

exaggerated facial expressions seen in superconscious state

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sarita,

Okay, I found the original thread where telepathy was discussed.

As for the over-the-top, exagerrated, cartoon-like expressions, these are human facial expression translations of higher level informational cues regarding the emotional state of the individual being observed.

For example, shock or fear will be depicted as extremely wide eyes, gaping mouth, etc., (think of the painting "The Scream"), very exaggerated and could be disarmingly humourous, yes, until you realise this is what is going on internally in the person, then your heart goes out to them.

We have access to this information to allow for understanding, compassion and helping and it is most useful. It enables us to address specific needs and realities of the person we are dealing with and also to be able to see through lies or attempts of cover up.

I have observed these in the astral, but not as an overlay in physical people (that I recall), which it sounds like you must be doing. Since you are aparently able to "switch up" into a superconscious state when "a bit out of it" (i.e. light trance) - in a state I have casually called "tweaked"* (or elevated ), it is not surprising that information of this order would also be being perceived by you.

So, to answer your question, if I'm right about what's going on, no, the person is not actually making the facial expression IP; rather you are reading the person's vibrations and organising the information into this visual cue for yourself.

This is another topic I have discussed in FP with no response (ha), so again, it is good to hear of your experience, Sarita, and to discuss it with someone.

x,

Droxine

* For anyone wondering, I have never tried any illicit drugs; I use the term "tweaked" to refer to jumping into the superconscious orbit, or transferring awareness there from lower/conscious functioning.

, "Sarita" <sarita1969 wrote:>> > As I am talking with someone I can tell what they are thinking or what> direction they are leaning based on what appear to me as obvious> exaggerated expressions (I have to stop myself from giggling at times)> and sometimes I also hear their thoughts. Wondering if anyone else has> been experiencing this? I am having a hard time differentiating whether> or not people are actually making these faces and/or comments. I have> sometimes answered someone only to have them tell me they didn't say> anything yet and give me strange looks. My friends and family are used> to this (my daughter does it to me in fact) but it can get a bit> uncomfortable at work or in the general public.> > Sarita>