IndiaDivine.org

Reflections on synchronicity-Ernie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ernie,

Its really nice to read your sharing...it struck me right i n the throat..you see i am having this throat lump also and just like you, whatever i say to people is always taken out of context. even right now while writing this i have this lump in my throat. i just want to know how did you get over it?

blessings & love,

edgar

boltonben111 <erniebeneventi Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:22:54 AM Re: Reflections on synchronicity

Hi Bruce,I can relate to your story, but from a different perspective.There was a time, and it sometimes goes on now, whenever I would say something, it would be taken out of context or would just come out wrong. At the same time, it felt like I had a lump in my throat. My mentor at the time was reading everything I said out of context and told me it was about 'truth'. I am a 'what you see is what you get' kind of person, however, people were looking and labelling me in a quite different way. It also seemed to me, that things were no going my way. I was given psalm 70 to read, which nailed what was happening in my life.My output was something of a spilleage in terms of a metaphor. My throat lump was based on my communication and being misunderstood. I just had a difficult time with it...it was just a moment in time for me and has now passed. I no longer have the issues with 5th chakra and since joining this group and adding my posts,

has done wonders. It was like I required an outlet to communicate what was occurring to me since my awakening... and there was nobody in my near vacinity to be empathetic, or just be an ear to what was occurring.I told the Dr's what was happening and they put me on med's. My wife thinks this 'stuff' is against our Catholic faith; I dare not mention this to my friends- they'll think I'm a quack; my family thinks that this 'stuff' is the making of a cult following... etc, etc. This group is the only outlet that really understands and I thank God for it.I'm learning sooo much from this group and all the experiences that it has shed positive light on the road ahead.Bless you all and be well,ErnieKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "bruce_oom"

<bruce_oom@. ..> wrote:>> Hi everyone,> > K. continues to work, speaking to me in ever new and creative ways.My sense of connection to what is happening around me is becoming ever more meaningful and its fascinating how it all unfolds.