IndiaDivine.org

K contacts - Mark

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> i feel like im a bit trapped in this house i dont have any local > freinds i would just like to have someone who is k awake who i can > touch.. and who would be there for me when i hit some stumbling blocks

Mark,

I sent you a Google Talk invite yesterday when you were asking for private contacts, but I see you haven't responded. I've also reached out twice to you on-list and those messages of support and encouragement have not been responded to or acknowledged.

You have now asked for additional, off-list support four times. I can understand the desire to have nearby friends who have gone through similar things. Of course that would be great.

I just wonder if maybe you are not seeing the support already in place here and being offered, the people who have already "been there for you when you hit stumbling blocks," and just how lucky you are to have internet access and a support group at this time.

I had neither when I awakened nearly 10 years ago. Because I had no clue as to what was going on, it eventually became traumatic and hellish. I suffered years of PTSD and thinking I had a mental disorder after that. I can see in your case that you may just now be skirting my fate.

After years of denial, I "re-awakened" in '06 and finally came to terms with Reality. After coming to the information I needed in a very roundabout way, I started my own group and post here occassionally in effort to see that others will not suffer as I did.

My posts are not always responded to, but I trust that whatever is urging me to reach out is seeing also that my communications are heard and some use is found in them by someone.

I also have gratitude for Chrism, who validated and contextualised some of my superconscious experiences and spiritual concepts when we were in the OBE group in '06. He probably has no idea how useful I found reading his words at that crucial time. To one who is very thirsty, a drop of water is abudantly made use of, and he offered many drops. I felt his specialness even before I knew anything of the K or this group.

In the nearly 10 years of going through all this, all the ups and downs, I have yet to meet another awakened individual "in person" and to "touch" them, physically. My physical lifelines have been the internet, books and the love of my mother.

I am too grateful for my sanity, my self revelation and the free interplay of Truth in my life now (as opposed to my previous 30 odd years of darkness), to get too caught up in feeling deprived for not having K awakened friends in my proximity.

I think most here (and in other spiritual groups) are here because we are so scattered and it is difficult to make connections in person and find instruction in one's hometown. Nonetheless, I am telling people I know in your area about you, but it's up to them whether they have time to devote to you and what type of support they can offer.

You might also try Unity Churches in your area. They are basically Christian, but have a more new age or metaphysical viewpoint, from what I hear and have read. You may meet some like minds there, though not necessarily K active.

If you are understandably feeling desperate right now for off list support, I imagine there are several here besides myself who would be willing to IM and email with you. I'm sure others must have offered by now.

There is also an abundance of non-physical support and guidance available, not to mention uplifting and informative books. But, at the end of the day, ours is a solitary journey, between us and Us, it's an inward journey in which we must face ourselves and all that we have been hiding.

We are given the reserves of strength to handle this ourselves, as long as we know basically what is going on and the minimums of how to engage it (as set forth in the safeties, for example). Any support structure on top of that is a great blessing, in whatever form it takes.

Those who are awakening now are very fortunate to have the internet and access to the "counterculture" of the new spirituality, metaphysical and K information. Perhaps gratitude and enthusiasm for what is, and not feeling deprived or frightened by what isn't may be useful now.

And we can look forward to the day when there will be so many of us it will be nothing to have many awakened friends in one's area.

x,

Droxine

, "sinebyte" <sinebyte wrote:>> > > i feel like im a bit trapped in this house i dont have any local > freinds i would just like to have someone who is k awake who i can > touch.. and who would be there for me when i hit some stumbling blocks> if i set it off and i was not ready for it and it has to clear> blockages from my past lives ive been told i was a bit of a shit> in the previous few.> > > chrism sorry for being so much in doubt> i have many questions this whole thing is new to me and i want> > love to you and all in here> > btw are all posts moderated