IndiaDivine.org

I flutter without gracefulness. . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

.. . . i fluttered without gracefulness to the center of the lake, which humans call silence. . . .

Thank you, OS, for sharing these journal entries. I love the first, and especially the above line. The second is very nice, too. Can relate to the discordant notes and the quest "to bring the common space alive." How I long to live from the common space.

x,

Droxine

> one day the heart was heavy. . . . the chambers constricted. . .> .beating like a swan running on tangled sod. . . . concerned about some> unborn thing. . . . a constriction of the knotted heart with no thoughts> of flight. . . the noise of the mind entangled and blocked by weeds. . .> . till there was no room to move . . . i fluttered without gracefulness> to the center of the lake, which humans call silence. . . . then. . . .> peace in the underside of tired wings resting on the lake. . . . while> the heart in it's feathers pounded softer and softer. . . . and> surrender into the One that is bearing the totality of all heaviness and> all heaven. . . . .