IndiaDivine.org

more dreams - Emotional Dream with manifestations of Fear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had a very emotional dream last night but as I'm awake now I realize the fear involved was a manifestation of my consciousness in the dream. Because of the work occuring on my energy system, my mind was creating images and fragmented story lines. It was very shocking to some level of my mind because I could feel a lot of activity occuring in my third eye region. It was lighting up with sensations.

Much of the dream has been lost but I know that it felt like crude brain surgery was being done. Because of the feelings of powerlessness I manifested a tormentor to explain the dream. I realize and fully accept in my waking state that it was my consciousness that created the tormentor.

An interesting part of this experience was how I would flux between the dream and a semi awakened state. I was trying to speak to the awakened world. But my roomate and friend could not completely hear me because he was also asleep in his dream. As soon as I woke up he asked me, "Did you have a rough night?" This didn't surprise me because I was calling to him from these sleep states. Sometime I made sounds of fear that were unclear because I didn't have complete access to my voice. I also repeated many times "WAKE ME UP -WAKE ME UP - WAKE ME UP".

My friend said that he heard me but wasn't sure if it was real because he was going in and out of consciousness himself. He reflected on this and said I should have woken you up. We both laughed because we were going in and out of dreams. Funny thing is, I had thought in my dream state that he did hear me but wasn't able to wake up completely.

My interpretation of this dream is that healing was occuring on my energy system. It was my higher self. I created the tormentor from my limited understanding of the experience. I was pleading with my higher self to wake me up. Others can here me but they are not always fully awake to respond. We are all connected and we all created our own experience from different states of consciousness. Fear created the negative manifestations. Discussions of negativity and acceptance that we are the creator is empowering. We cloak the higher self in many forms.

Blessings

KB

Jan <drjandean Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 9:01:24 AM Re: more dreams - thoughts appreciated

Thank you dear ordinary sparrow for your insights. I have no memories of abuse yet have had classic experiences that have made me wonder about this having happened. Nonetheless, I do believe dear Divine Mother is doing some deep healing work in the area of s@xuality and I feel very grateful for this. when I first communicated with he suggested to bless the sacred male wherever I saw this both outside and inside myself. My dream images have shown me healing with the masculine. Now it seems there is more work to bless the sacred female inside and outside of myself. love and many blessings - I'm grateful for your willingness to share your wisdom here,JanKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "ordinarysparrow" <ordinarysparrow@ ...> wrote:>>

Namaste> > dear Jan. . .in psychoanalytic training the symbolic interpretation > for a car is an extension of a male p & nis. .. .as always the final> interpretation belongs to the dreamer. . but in this context it seems> very possible, especially since it came in as intrusion into a place it> should not of been. . also it was a sports car. . .which also expresses> the power dynamic of s & xual abuse. . .it would be a likely fit within> the context of the dream.. . .the adrenal glands are often effected by > abuse. . . but i cannot remember if there is any connection with the> thymus gland. . .i think the thymus is most active durning the> adolescent years. . .> > on an intutive level. . .i would ask questions about the "high heart". .> .perhaps moving from the realm of personal heart to global compassion> heart. . .for myself there was the

experience of the opening of the"high> heart" and that was entry way into a deeper opening of oneness. . . if> there was s & xual abuse then the concept of oneness might stir up some> memories. . .> > the last part of the dream also fits with many s & xual abuse survivors,> the ambiguityof attraction and repulsion. . .often times that can be one> of the most difficult awarenesses. . . for the body of a young person> often feels the physcial pleasure of s & xual stimulation as well as the> perpetrator often uses emotional seduction. . . while at another level> the child traumatized with fear and shame. . . .> > in a situation like this i would suggest for you to ask Kundalini Ma to> continue bringing forth any memories of blocks that might help you make> the connection from the "high heart" to the understanding seeing mind. .> . thought it was

really significant you had placed your hands on the> "thymus. . .high heart" and the forehead. . .then you where given a> dream (memory?). . .> > Jan it seems like a very complete dream. . . from start to finish all> related. . .> > just my 2 cents worth dear sister. . .you are truly blessed with dream> imagery and there seems to much healing coming forth. . .my thoughts and> prayers are with you. . .> > in peace, love,and light> > ordinary sparrow> > > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "Jan"> <drjandean@> wrote:> >> > >> > Thanks for any thoughts on these.> >

blessings,> > Jan> >>