IndiaDivine.org

symbolic life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I really think life is a dream and full of symbols, it is these symbols that have guided me so much lately, my interpretation of them is through my own filter obviously, but they are me.

I went to a charity auction last night for the earthquake (you may remember happened last year may 12th), as I walked in a painting caught my eye, a painting by a young chinese artist, modern art of the female form, a very quirky looking woman , seductive, s3xual, provocative, it was like the picture was meant for me, we connected. (you know what I've been addressing recently right) I thought "hmm Id love that" but I had no money with me or credit card as I was not prepared for an auction (i thought it was just a dinner). The auction came about and the painting came out, 500 anyone? the man asked, a lady at the front beat me to it "500 here" she yelled putting her hand up.700? the man asked , without me controlling it my hand shot up "700' I blurted out. No body else out bid me which was bizarre, the room went quiet and I got the painting. As I walked up I had no idea how I'd pay as I had no money with me, the man asked

me "cash or credit card" I said giggling nervously "neither, I have no money and no credit card I just loved the painting, can I pay later?"Of course said the man kindly, phewwwww I thought. What a blessing.I really feel this painting was meant for me and it represents the birthing of something within me, everyone said of the picture "Its you, it looks just like you", its now in my bedroom.Some children then played classical music and sent me in to bliss waves and tears welled up, a beautiful Shakti guided evening all in all.Much love , ever joyful elektra x  x  x