IndiaDivine.org

2 Questions. . .sparrowsynthesis. . .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes richard that's true..its good we have this community to share the pain with...but its not all pain though..Kundalini sends us bliss and joy to compensate for the pain....

Igor Alphus <alphu-sEdgar Alan Elango <Edgar_BNPWednesday, May 13, 2009 8:43:00 AMRe: Re: 2 Questions. . .sparrowsynthesis. . .How apt" The Refiners Fire" I think what you say is correct we all go through this.What we hold dear often is taken away.Its pain full/difficult and we go thru so much it is not always a happy happy trail. Just be around Individuals who are so called Enlightened,their path is not always love and fluff either. RichardSent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless NetworkEdgar Alan Elango <Edgar_BNPWed, 13 May 2009 15:31:29 Re: Re: 2 Questions. . .sparrowsynthesis. . .Dear Craig, If we are to recieve the Holy Fire, we are going to be tested by fire..when i was activated, circumstances and events conspired to take me away from my family...the most precious for me..i had to come here in the USA to work..its been four years since the last time i was with my 6 beautiful sons. All we can do is to trust and have faith in the love of God because i believe that this union this oneness with the ALL will lead to much greater love to all that we hold dear in this world..

your brother in the path, edgar ----------------kundaflame <kundaflame Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:50:17 PM Re: 2 Questions. . .sparrow synthesis. . .> i have found one short cut that is profound and simple. . . this one i> can testify with certainity. . .it is impossible to call on the Holy> Spirit (which i believe is another name for Kundalini Ma) and not> receive assistance. . .it is the function and purpose of the Holy Spirit> to guide and be there for us in the fullest and most loving manner. .> .always She has our highest

good. . . we are given free will so we have> to give permission and ask for guidance. . .there has never been a time > when i asked for assistance that a transformation has not occured. .> .often times times the external situation looks the same, but the mind> and heart will be lifted and transformed to a place of peace, acceptance> and a fresh perspective. . . i believe in the Course of Miracles this is> the ever present miracle that is waiting for us in every situation. .> .the Child of Spirit has learned to transcend the karmic world by> calling on the grace which is greater than the egoic mind that wants to> figure it out. . . and this is something that can quickly take us from> fear to love. . .the most powerful words i know are "Come Holy Spirt"> or "Come Holy Mother" lift me to your heart and to your mind. . .it is> that simple. .. . .from fear to love. .

..I have asked for help many times, for answers, for help, for transformation, and the only thing I've come to is: do you (Shakti) really love me? and the ultimate: who am i? I've received nothing, I've begged and pleaded to Her, and I don't even think She's listening. I'm actually really wondering if she's even here to help me. before I received the K, I was having deep spiritual experiences where I actually felt the truth of the power of now. and this was less than a year of starting meditation. And I felt joy for no reason. Since She has activated in me it's been lonely, extremely lonely. For the first time in my life, before K activated, I actually really enjoyed the company of my family, I was actually becoming friends with them. then I move away, have my K activate and loose my best friend in the process, come back home to regroup and it seems I've already lost any sense of deep relationship with my family. I don't know, I sometimes wonder

if this is even a blessing...craig