IndiaDivine.org

stay open

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I strongly feel that following you own feelings is one of the best ways to direct yourself to you dreams. Also, how you think about your feelings and actions that follow will breed the fruit of your efforts. Thought can be powerful, if you stay open to peace you will naturally think thoughts that create a certain theme in your life. My life has been full of intense pain and suffering, so I'm not telling you sweep it under the rug. My email to you is an action I am taking which stems from a wish that you attract into your life your highest good. So, if you can find it in you,

reserve some place in your self that will at least neutralize the minds tendency to create negativity because of its lack of control. You don't have to be new agey super positive when what you are really feeling is crummy. Just keep some part of yourself open so that it will influence the mind enough that you final thought in as many situations as possible are of a balanced nature. Something like, no this isn't my ideal situation..."YET" I may have to bear terrible suffering "BUT" what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. Try to allow that open space to bridge negative thoughts, like I did with "yet" and "but" into a more balance, or even positive, final word. The word can be powerful.Blessings to youKBntaroiu <lsirca Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:44:25 AM I'm leaving the group!

Good luck to all of you and god bless.I have given up on these untrustworthy people that are everywhere in my life.Nobody wants to help me.Good bye!

Nicole