IndiaDivine.org

Working From the Center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I used to tell people that I do work but don't have an official capacity. It was hard to convey to them what was more clearly understood in my own mind. Our consciousness can always revolutionize the meaning of any given word. What is a job to one person is different to another. In the mystery of our divine nature, we have freedom of symbolic expression. People do not get paid to devote themselves to purification, even though from one perspective that could be a job that saves the world. One can work from the center, his tasks are fulfilled through the heart. The fruits of his action extend into the world through the infinite dimensions of his being. The conscious being is always on the clock, his intentions can have far reaching

effects. His vibration attracts knowledge from the universe through the events in his life which come to have deep symbolic meaning. The more integrated consciousness is the more it is a medium to transmit and receive information in the form of messages, signs, guidance, revolutionary ideas, inventions, etc.There is no better resource to use than the quantum soup of possibilities. Intention can provide energy to anything we create. What we create can have a meaning or effect that is most appropriate for the consciousness observing it. A creation and someone's consciousness will be drawn to each other by natural law. The same law will produce the significance or meaning of the event for the sake of the highest good.Chrism's KAS1 group is a perfect example.There is really no limitation to our creative abilities. If there is any form of limitation it may come from how our intentions might be

effected by expectations. Unconditional love allows us to give from the heart or work from our center. Unconditional love makes our life work, it becomes a gift from the heart. A person may create little but if they strive to act from their heart their life leaves tracks for people to follow. The footprints they leave have a vibrational quality that attracts others who seek to realize their divinity. The trail these individuals leave exists as an impression in our mind. All of us are deeply effected by everyday people performing acts like kindness, forgiveness, gratitude, and many other forms of service most people think of as ordinary.KBValarie Vousden <vjvousden Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:52:01 AM Re: checking in

Glad to hear this, Jan! Gomez will acclimate eventually. It helps that Sabrina is stable now. I had to move from Boston, Mass. to Phoenix, Ariz. and had to ship my 2 Siamese cats out by plane. It was traumatic for all of us. They recovered and lived happily in the new place, as long as they knew where I was they were good. 3 months later, it was back to normal. They'll be fine, give them extra love, as if you don't already. Haha.

Wow, a big turn around for your Dad! It's wonderful to hear. You will be getting to know a new father, it sounds like. May you find lots in common and may love naturally spring forth.

Blessings to you, Jan.

Valarie