IndiaDivine.org

Very strange dream. . Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear Bruce. . .Thanks for your response to the dream and we do share some similar dreaming awareness. . .I find it difficult to place into language the evolving dreamscapes and how they morph. . .In 1995 i went into the Void, or at least that is what i called it at the time. . .now know it was when K Ma made her ascent to the crown and amrit poured from the crown and produced a new birth. . . After comming out of that intense 40 days, began to experiment with poetry, not so much with language for i am really challenged with language, but started exploring form. . . wanted to convey energetically the experience of the new birth in awareness through form in poetry. . .At first started with wanting to convey the integration of masculine/feminine by placing two separate poems side by side and having them flow into one poem that held together. . .then it started to morph as i became aware of the more subtle awareness of consciousness. . . The Tao Symbol became the consciousness energetic i was living and trying to identify and adjust to as i experienced the inner world and also as i began to experience the relating with others. . . I will try to place the first poems i attempted, it tries to captures a bit of the energetic experience and imagery that was present in the Void experience. . . am not for sure it will format. . except maybe on the actual forum page???Like the Tao it has nine different possible energetics within the One poem. . .The poem can be read right to left, both starting at the top and reading down or starting at the bottom and reading up =2, The red poem can be read both top to bottom and bottom to top =2, same for the blue =2 and the red poem can be the lead and read before the blue if the poem is rolled into a column and can be read up and down=2, and the 9th poem is the energetic of all going on at once. . .and for me that is the circle that contains all action all movement , consciousness in it's still silence awareness. . .In trying to find a way to communicate the experience of awareness after the void experience, have often thought it is a replica of the energetic Tao, and as i interact there is the experience of the dynamic within and it is also within the person i am interacting and that all is interacting with each other. . .These days Bruce i have a greater appreciation for how we humans are able to communicate and interact as well as we do for we are not static and fixed but are ever evolving dynamic energetic expression of life. . .I think at every moment we are energetically expressing masculine and feminine, heaven and earth, with spirals moving up and spirals moving down. . . whether there is awareness of it or not. . .we are ever changing energetics. . .not based on multiple aspects created by the mind such as in personality for once those are looked at and worked with they dissolve into the nothingness of mind, whereas the deeper levels seem to suggest that we are dynamic, and static is or one dimensional is always illusion. . . . The egoic mind spends so much time trying to fix and make consistent, and we and no one else can be placed in the fixed boxes. . .maybe each of us are in truth poetry in motion. . .that is what i have come to call the play with poem form. . .since the first one have utilized different sacred geometry to try to create sacred form in poems. . .i work with three teachers energetically, and realized when all four of us are working together the interactions of four people, or four gates such as the Native Medicine Wheel or Tibetian Medicine Mandala come together and energetically create the Sri Yantra. . .i was able to created One poem using the Tao concepts, with the four gates that made 85 poems in One. . .some how the playing with form in poetry is slowly opening some gates of consciousness into the dynamic action of sacred geometry. .It seems to me that all of sacred geomentry is showing that All is One no matter how complex it may appear. . .i have no desire to ever publish this play with poetry and form but it has been an opening. i so love how K Ma opens and helps us through creative play and exploration. . .Bruce truly this may not make any sense except in my own little mind, but felt in reading your exploration of dreams, your mind shares some of the same ways of exploration. . . It seems to me that much of duality is a function of how the brain processes the world and that different areas of the brain can be observed in the witnesssing functioning of dreaming just like the awareness of experience the dynamic energetic world?. . . and as always honor and love to you. . .and to all. . thanks for you Bruce. . . .ordinary sparrowONE

music i have loved struggled the acceptance of billowy jazz

music that chiseled the body raw raspthe lower brain in the womb knew the beatliving what i knew not knowing that i knew

the most profound close to the grounddeep loam leaf revealing memory has many formsdancing knives and braided spirals weaving and vortexing

precisely pried straight stronger than flintlike an arrow into heart chambered spacenever touched by human hands it split the tree

flamed sword seeking pure nitrogen ignited explosionsounds like raspy jazz womb creatingdeep alpha imagined by sound similiar to wind

beta to delta ancient crickets to drumming thunder

ascending and descending similar to jazz

the undulating pulsation dreaming heart beating onthousands of ancient years expanded the containerthousands of ancient miles love it's only master

lightening strike earth's seed growthtwo bolts becoming one inspiration and stimulationpotential of many equanimity for all

dew for the dawning red river flowingblue horses running freeall is within Devi has many forms

awe that jazz all is one , "bruce_oom" <bruce_oom wrote:>> Hi Ordinary Sparrow,> > it was interesting to read your dream. There seem to be sveral similiar features in my dreaming experience. I am almost always the witness, and I will watch 'me' in the dream, and now there is almost a female with me, who is usually a guide or a playmate. > I have had lucid dream experiences where the body gets immobilized, and usually I am fighting some component of the dream. On trying to mobilize the body, I usually come out of dream consciousness first and then I can begin to move. One example was in Thailand a few years ago, where I dreamt there was a leopard that had come through the window into my room. I decided that because the leopard was in the room, I would roll out the bed on the other side and hide. I didnt know I was dreaming, and on trying to roll, my body wouldnt work. That disturbed me as being paralyzed, I was waiting to be eaten!! Anyway, I then realized it was a dream, imagined the leopard gone, then my body came online and I could move...> > I had an interesting dream last night with the feminine and the masculine. Again, I was witnessing myself in a group of people, and their car had been damaged and broken down. It was the fault of a horrible older man (shadow!!) with an injured knee, who was coming back, and we were going to set a trap and catch him. We had fire extenquishers as weopons. So, we waited, and he came back. Before he came back, the me I was witnessing analysed the dream while in the dream, and deduced that the older man was shadow and that the injured knee was a chakra/energtic blockage that needed healing. The girl then said no, actually the injury meant the man couldnt walk fast towards his destination, and it meant that he was slowing down my journey (the sabotaged/accident car), and that's why I was angry with him and didnt like him. I then saw this in the context of how I do not always stay focused to my goals, and slow down through getting distracted, and sometimes get frustrated with the 'old man dithering aspect of me .. lol)..> > lots of interesting things happen in the dream world..> > love> Bruce> > , "ordinarysparrow" ordinarysparrow@ wrote:> >> > Yesterday morning had such a strange intense dream. . .> > > >>