IndiaDivine.org

RE: Search Engine Placement - Gleno

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi againhave to say ...it may come up at position 3 or 9 or 6 or 7 etc but we know it ranks #1 on those lists. I poured my heart out on other sites and it was like it went no where. While I still had the resources I would have traveled to Illinois or anywhere to connect with someone who was knowledgeable. Didn't know Shakti was knowledgeable and that She was the one that had me tethered. Body mind and soul very different now & coming out of entity stage, and "who's touching me there" stage, broken relationships with all family and friends, starvation and homelessness and stigma I still had subtle kriyas which were freaking me out. Major quieting of all the phenomena activity and picking up the pieces of what was real and what was not. (remember the song that goes " I just found out there's no such thing as the real world" and "killing me softly with his song" and movies like "Soul Plane" and "An American Haunting" ..Chrism you might catch the humor right off since you know how I got the Shaktipat. What fun to realize that what I thought was riotous was after all good laugh and Divine pursuit on me. I'm sending you this post Gleno cause I'll never forget when someone who starts with the letter c directed me to the main kas1group saying "go there I'll remember you". Thank you Gleno and thank you Chrism,love zinnia From: glenoDate: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:02:15 +0000 Search Engine Placement

Hi all...

I just did a search on Microsoft's Bing and also on Google and thought some of you might be interested in the current results:

When searching for "Kundalini Awakening" in Bing the results were:

www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com at position [3] and position [9]

& #8203; at position [6]

kundaliniawakeningseminars.com at position [7]

So we have 4 results in the top 10! Not bad for the second biggest search engine.

As for Google, when we use the same "Kundalini Awakening" search term:

www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com comes in at positions [3] and [4]

Other terms related to kundalini bring equally good results.

So it appears we are continuing to grow, a blossoming movement towards consciousness. Thank you every one and thank you chrism.

Love to all, Glen. :))

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.