IndiaDivine.org

symbolic Sky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sister,you know thats true, I could probably fill a book with the amount of sacral issues I've had this life time, since an early age, the HIV scare was only a symptom of other issues already mounting and growing.I realised the other day that I ws the only child out of 5 that was made to feel guilty for her s3xuality as a teenager, my older sister had boy friends (but had a different father to my father so dad didnt crack down on her), her boy friends came to the house and I remember her freely kissing one on the sofa at my brothers birthday party, my 2 elder brothers were also allowed girl friends and s3x, then came me, my dads first blood child, and suddenly I was treated like a h@we if I even wanted a boy friend, I was not allowed to have a boy friend or s3x, then my little brother was allowed. So strange yet true. The only

sibling out of 5 not allowed to have s3x or boy friend, made to feel guilty for wanting to be s3xy, told I was a hussy by my own father for trying to be normal and healthy. Very strange and confusing. Funny that I grew up to be in the s3x industry, probably as a way of rebelling against my Father.love elektra x x x